Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She can't help but be an ass

Ann Coulter is at it again. This time in a fight with the ladies of the view. I don't even like agreeing with them because they can be harsh.

You know we are all guilty of our stereotypical views and we shouldn't be blamed for having them initially. Truly it is the way that we make sense of the world. We would never learn anything if we didn't prejudge something then ask about it. Maybe you don't agree.

I think that everyone loves there parents both of their parents until you learn about how parents work. Maybe you don't love them because you found out that if its possible your dad should be in your life or that mothers without problems or illness don't abandon their kids. Then again that's me judging fictional people I made. I grew up knowing both my parents, pathologically loving them as a child. Despite their flaws. So with that I can't judge those who have problems with theirs.

Although that may not seems to prove my point, if you even thought I had one, Ann Coulter can not generalize that bi-racial celebrities use (or identify with) one race over another to get what they want. She definitely uses her white status to get what she wants. Until she is in the shoes of someone bi-racial supposedly who have had to use one race to their advantage she should shut it. I thought she had her jaw wired shut or at least I hoed she did.



http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur50030.cfm


She makes me so upset then i make crazy posts about what she said. I should stop this and someone should trip her.

No comments: