Wednesday, January 02, 2013

So now what?

I think since this mornings post, I would like to put more of an effort to post more than once a year. So far I made it this year.

Tonight I saw Les Miserables, it was so good.  I would see it again and will recommend it to all the people I know who don't DO musicals.  Its when you see a movie that brings forward emotion that you think about all the outlets you have or had for those emotions or emotions in general.

I don't know if it the new year (because last year I don't think I cared)  or seeing Les Mis that makes me want to get back to the things that I once used to process emotions. I found myself thinking back to high school - a time that can stay where it is - and the drama and theatre classes and how much fun they were. hey inspired me to write and to really enjoy the arts.

Well see where this renewed passion takes me this year.

Maybe even a post tomorrow.

No comments: