Thursday, January 03, 2013

What a glass of wine can do.

the answers is wonders.  I'll sit back drink my 3rd or 4th glasses of Conquista Malbec and share some thoughts.

First thought, I am the worst typist so a few glasses of wine in sure won't help.

Second thought, I have awesome wine glasses.

I can't count continue to count so let's get to it.  I have to think about what I will spend this blog time writing about, I am sure it will be wine and tv shows because those are the things I find relaxing and as much as I would like to write about wine I have something else I would like to share.

It has to do with one of my New Year's goals: writing more.

So I use writing as a outlet for the stuff in my life.  I write stuff that is not for other's consumption and things that one day I could share. I have a few problems that will hinder me getting me to the "I wrote a pop culture phenomenon book" status. The stage fright that held me back from being an awesome actress I have for letting people read my work. I have doubts that it will never be good enough (boo to tat lack of confidence). the other thing is that I would actually have to write.  To get to the other things I would actually have to write, in a creative manner.

Over the last few days I have been thinking "what would I write about", I read, I have ideas but how do you get from 5 pages to 200 pages.  How do you let it go? I have enough trouble with web pages.

So I guess I have a little confidence building to do (or wine drinking) and writing to do.

The first story, there is a jock, that was abducted by aliens.

See.

No comments: